Wednesday 29 March 2017

A Decision - Rise or Fall



I thought of writing this because many of us are not able to take the right decisions at right time and unfortunately, I am one of those. We come across so many situations where we are bound to make decisions. 

I am so passionate about Aircrafts that I chose this field as my career. Now Everyday, I think whether my decision was right or wrong. Did I make the right choice ?. So many unanswered questions I have in my mind. I was a good student, good at studies trying to see everything from a practical perspective.
 
As I have finished my studies, I came to know that there are no jobs in my field especially for fresh college graduates. Companies don't even consider our resumes. For companies, it is just a piece of paper but for us, it is our hope to realize our passion, our dreams.

Funny thing is that, companies ask for experience of several years which is not at all possible. How can a person 24 years old have 2-3 years of experience. I mean who does that. We don't get experience by sitting at home, doing nothing. 

Nevertheless, I am still passionate about aviation. Today, when I look back, I realize my mistakes, my poor decisions. If we are passionate about something, we should work hard for it but we should not be completely dependent on it. We should look out for other options too because nobody knows where life will take us. Make a decision so that we don't regret later on.
 
Life gives a lot of opportunities and passion gives only satisfaction. Unfortunately, we can't buy food, clothes, cars with passion. We need money for that and when you have ample amount of money in hand and when you think that you have earned enough then start following your passion. I promise you life will be more like turns a beautiful journey. The immense pleasure and satisfaction of having achieved everything is what makes us great. 

Don't fall because later on when we rise up, it may be too late. Rise after fall looks good in movies but this is real life. Remember you are not alone, a whole bunch of people are just behind you waiting for your one and last fall. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment